asking a girl out

man, is this thread still going on, jeez...would you just ask the girl out already, and tell here that all that ish that punk talked was all front...if you like a girl bad enough, you'll find a way to make her your own..

LMAO !! i know , i just wanted to see your reaction to my reply....now don't let her get away..:p

Im lucky enough to have found a girl who loves me with all of her heart she wants to be with me so bad that she wont date any other guy bescause she thinks that no ther guy can compare to me, she wants to be with me forever she thinks were soul mates, she thinks im Sexy,smart,funny,cute,hot and handsome lol :rolleyes: Her and I were going out but right now were on break but all I would have to do is ask her out and thats it, she would be liek yes!, Seh really loves me and cares about me AloT! shes loved me since the 9th grade.

Ronco Rox said:
yes asking someone out online is a big NO NO.

How about this one i wass talking to her on my cell then we were odne talking because she had to go :(, Then she left my cell has Aim on it and i asked her out and she siad yes! I asked her on her birthday all she wanted for her birthday was me and she got me lol

don't sweat it man

theres millions of 13 year old girls out there

don't stop trying just because one of them said no, that's just stupid

words of wisdom right there, there are plenty of fish in the sea, and one of those were meant just for you...know finding the right one is the challenge.

Are you talking to me? she isnt 13 her and i are 18 so stfu! why are you saying plenty of other fish? when i could have her all i have to do is ask her, Im not afraid to ask girls out

Back
Top Bottom