video of a lighter experiment me and john123 did :)

I go outside for that kind of crap. fun stuff... if you manage it correctly... if not.. well.. you are gonna have one expensive firework show on your hands.

LMAO, man you call that wacked & crazy? i did crazier ish in my dreams dude...j/k

i like the knife collection though, i used to collect chinese stars at one time.

I dont know about the laws there, but, in the UK, if we were to get caught with those knives, we would get arrested, the knives would be destroyed, and we would get questionned against an ASBO! We can only have the proper army knives, the red ones..

well if your caught with a knife on you, and the blade is longer than the palm of your hand or longer than 3"inches...your going downtown as they say.

Yeah, but, there are several different factors to it..

If the blade is closed, or a swiss army knife, you can argue that the knives are sold all around the place, in places like Tesco, Woolworths, Argos, etc etc..You dont see those huge things that Peter posted in your local shop do you..haha

Secondly, if the knife is an open/close knife, you can argue that it can't cause harm, because it is actually closed..but on the other hand, you can just open them...lol

Again, if you can prove the knife is for a good and meaningful cause, they just let you go on, or tell you to put it away, and hide it. But, if you are like a scally, with your hood up, and tell the police that the knife was just to help your gran with her gardening or something, that won't work. I carry a knife to work, because, we have to open tonnes of boxes, and tonnes of crates of bottles, and a knife does the job right..

But as long as you dont go waving it about the streets, and public places, you'l be ok..

i just collect weaponry wit my dad, we never use them, unless they are airoft guns, and we sometiems use the knives to open stuff

joxley1990 said:
I dont know about the laws there, but, in the UK, if we were to get caught with those knives, we would get arrested, the knives would be destroyed, and we would get questionned against an ASBO! We can only have the proper army knives, the red ones..
Nothing personal, but I believe Manchester has one of the highest street crime rates in Europe, no reflection on you of course, on the other hand, it is one of Britain's most innovative, go-ahead cities, it's two cities in one really, there are places where you wouldn't go at night, & places where you must go for the evening, am I painting an accurate picture?, even on the Isle of Wight where I live, [the whole island only half the size of Greater London] many asbo's have been given out, a lot of them for carrying weapons similar to his, I have a friend in the local police force, & he showed me a month's confiscated weapons, it half-filled the floor of the room, the most scary thing there was a miniature re-chargeable hedge-cutter with a four inch blade, apparently, a youth walked into Macdonald's grinning, & waving it about, whirring away, he was chased out by two beefy staff members, he ran off, throwing it down, the island used to be quiet, & respectable, not any more, me? I stay in my village, five miles out, onlly driving into town when it's unavoidable.

Peter Lachowicz said:
;)

john is at my house for the night and we found that my lighter is all messed up so this is what happened :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS4dl4uE22U

and heres my knife collection

dsc02220gh1.jpg

dsc02223jh0.jpg

its a co2 airsoft semi auto sigma 40f

Carry any of that in public in the UK, and you can expect to find yourself married.

To Jim, the bank robber, that is. Any of that in your possession, and you'll go down for 4+ years. That's the minimum penalty for carrying a knife here these days.

Back
Top Bottom