video of a lighter experiment me and john123 did :)

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
;)

john is at my house for the night and we found that my lighter is all messed up so this is what happened :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS4dl4uE22U

and heres my knife collection

dsc02220gh1.jpg

dsc02223jh0.jpg

its a co2 airsoft semi auto sigma 40f

whoa i liek that one with the three blades on it shaped liek a triangle... kinda reminds of something a ninja would have lol

yeah that was soo much fun lol

another quality video brought to you by john's colorful editting :D

were gunna film something funny tomorow :p

now you guys know how i look like :)

cileskot said:
coolness. that looks really fun right now. unfortunately i dont have a lighter :(
You have very strange viewpoint, ye gods, they could have been severely injured, or at least burnt the house down! :mad: , bet they won't be doing that again, eh guys?

cileskot said:
whoa i liek that one with the three blades on it shaped liek a triangle... kinda reminds of something a ninja would have lol
Yes, you're right, it's a surekin [sp]

Brookfield said:
You have very strange viewpoint, ye gods, they could have been severely injured, or at least burnt the house down! :mad: , bet they won't be doing that again, eh guys?

i never do that stuff in the house, that is pretty dumb. i always go outside to do it.

cileskot said:
i never do that stuff in the house, that is pretty dumb. i always go outside to do it.
Glad to hear it, you did say it looked fun though, I'm going to take it that it was your strange sense of humour, OK then, end of the matter.

Back
Top Bottom