Just got scammed.

im sorry for you man. i hate to see this happen to people. but this is why i never trade with people online.

Yeah, that's probably why my mom always makes me wait till the money gets sent then send the product. Of course, I always get afriaid the customer will think I'm scamming them. Heh, I just cross my fingers and hope my reputation holds up and that shipping goes well. :p

Yeah man, this sucks....did you use paypal or a credit card? Or did you send him cash?
If you used Paypal or a CC you can get your money back.

This reminds me of a racing site I found that this guy is selling tapes of NASCAR races. He only accepts Western Union and Money Orders.....the thing is, you can't get your money back through those sources. Good thing I didn't buy anything from him.

yea you can't get your back through that. but tommy you know the only reason why we watch NASCAR races is just for the crashes :p

everyone loves the wrecks. when i wreck 4 weeks ago my little cousins kept rewinding the part when i hit the wall, little bastards :D

Yeah, I never accept payment through money orders or those types of payment. Too easy for scamming. I would usually use PayPal, but I haven't had time to verify my account yet. :( I usually just accept checks or cash for the sake of that.

Yeah, I used PayPal, how do I get my money back though? I made a claim, but don't they have to have money in their account?

Back
Top Bottom