How to play CoD

that sucks, when i was staying after school, since most of the online game sites are banned, i have one site, batkhela.com, and its like newgrounds, but the school board didnt find it, so lucky. our old computer teacher was my friends mom, and she liked me, so she let me do watever i wanted, my friend somehow installed quake 4 on the computer.....somehow

Thats nothing, at my school we played Cod2 to learn about the invasion of normandy in US history! (i brought the game and made many new friends :) )

alvino said:
Haha, our IT and Computer Administrator locks all the BIOS's and everything so going online is boring. Almost all sites like MySpace or Xanga are blocked, and I think this site is even blocked, which pisses me off.

All IBM computer BIOS's (almost) are locked at my place. Gets annoying.

However I have my own laptop, a room full of mac's and quite a few standalone computers which I have full 100% admin access too. I even have a computer where I and only I know the password to it at school.

same, i just put a password on to it, and ppl get a computer admin and he doesntknow what to do, so durin computer class, i always get that computer hehehehe........but really, im such a noob in computers

yo chris thats awesome!

i have a projector in my closet, but the connectors are weird on it. there female so i can't hook it up to my computer. but they have some AV slots on there so playing DDR on a 16' wall is pretty cool :p

heh, my computing class this year is crazy.
The PCs get loaded up with games and we end up gaming the WHOLE time we are there. The admin comes along and formats ALL of the pcs and the next day we are gaming in class again....

teacher can't do anything about it hahaha

Charchris said:
heh, my computing class this year is crazy.
The PCs get loaded up with games and we end up gaming the WHOLE time we are there. The admin comes along and formats ALL of the pcs and the next day we are gaming in class again....

teacher can't do anything about it hahaha

They can suspend you and lock accounts.

Thats what we do. I usually just boot people if they play games however.

Yeah, our administration does that too. If you're caught playing games on the computers, they kick you off and lock your account for a week.

Back
Top Bottom