Car Thread!

You have the aero kit on it? I really wanna see pics heh, also any double din kit? subs anytin?

( not flamin ya or nuttin jac006) but I mean, if I had a car like that, I would have atleast 10pics on my comp..Just my take, please get some, sounds like a beast of a car..Also, you didnt awnser, u on g35driver.com?

Scion's suppose to be the value vehicles of Toyota. But their damn tC model is looking attractive because of their TRD parts availability as well as an increase in aftermarket components. Lexus is freaking nice, but cost way too much. Man, I love the widebody look of the IS350, well sort of.

TRDCorolla said:
Scion's suppose to be the value vehicles of Toyota. But their damn tC model is looking attractive because of their TRD parts availability as well as an increase in aftermarket components. Lexus is freaking nice, but cost way too much. Man, I love the widebody look of the IS350, well sort of.

That's why Scion's are so popular. Cheap, reliable and endlessly modifiable. A recipe for all those young teens who would like to have their own Rice Rocket. :p

Back
Top Bottom