Just finished my frist Build and I have some qustions?

Drain You

In Runtime
Ok first of this comp is awsome, runs CoD 2 Maxed, as well as DoD , Counter Strike and Half Life 2. ok Is there any program I can use to moniter my CPU temp? Any when im running games can I find out how many FPS im getting?
Thanks

-Drained You

get omega drivers for whatever card you're using, it replaces the stock drivers for your card. With these drivers it can give you real time fps in game, and show you real time temps during gameplay, it can take screenshots, and it has a really nice overclocking feature with fan control.

As far as CPU temps go, if you got an ASUS mobo, it's got a CD that has some really nice features on it. The ones I use are PC Probe II, which monitors temperatures, voltages, and some fan speeds; and also AI Booster, which monitors CPU/MB temps, gives you your HTT*multiplier and shows your RAM voltage. But that's only if you have an ASUS mobo.

edit: I guess I should've read what clieskot posted first :p ...SpeedFan should probably get the job done if you don't have an ASUS motherboard. (or I guess even if you do...)

Back
Top Bottom