Gallery: Your desktop

Our school computers have this retarded background with the stop sign and inside it says the rules for all computers etc etc. :rolleyes:

troy272 said:
lucky, at least you get a background at school! all our school computers (except the macs) have that lame blue background on them because "wallpaper uses too much memory" which is probably true and makes no sense because the computers are practically brand new. At least put the bliss background on or something, that blue background is extremely boring and if you change it, the teachers get all fussy about it like you're putting a virus on or something.

Like this?

434345xn4.jpg

the default blank background for the classic theme is a little bit lighter than the default blank background for the xp theme. just thought i'd point that out.

Two monitors make it soo much easier to design sites with. Once you go two, you can never go back.

i once had 2 monitors on my desk, but they were crt and took up damn near the entire top surface of my desk lol. so that had to go. i do like dual monitors though, im considering getting another lcd to match the on a ihave now

Back
Top Bottom