airsoft guns

Brookfield said:
If you don't mind me saying, wise parents, I know you're 17, [oh sorry, a belated happy birthday! :D ] & you're not a kid any more, & if you had one I'm sure you'd be very responsible, but I don't blame your obviously doting parents for blocking you, treasure them, they're ace.

Heh, thanks. :)

Well, I do treasure my parents, but sometimes I think they just get the wrong idea when I ask them for something like that. I just want to try it as a hobby, play some matches or something. All I get from them is that they think I'll be some uber violent teen with an Airsoft gun shooting people. :(

Brookfield said:
Now I see you're 14, I've just had a word with Al, [see post 14] not wishing to sound like an elderly relative, but I hope you're not seriously contemplating buying this type of weapon, I understand they can harm, a young relative of mine was injured by something similar, so I'm concerned for others, you understand? :)

ya, i know what you mean, i dont shoot at people, i just shoot at targets, that have a net behind them. And i always wear glasses. When im older, ill propably just buy a real mac 11, and get a licence for it, and go to shooting ranges, and shoot, it be so fun

Gotta love the SD6 ;)

http://www.airsplat.com/Itemdesc.asp?CartId={41C76C95-2267-4E10-A85AEVEREST-63A55BFDBE51}&ic=ER%2DICS%2DMP5SD6%2D3&eq=&Tp=

I have a mp5 CYMA (yeah i know a lot of people think cyma is chinese crap), I also have a Beretta 92FS pistol, and my brother has a sniper rifle that shoots at 500fps, a shotgun, and a mp5, and we have 4 junkey electic desert eagles.

Were big airsofters, the point is if your going to get a gun make sure you read losta online reviews, and the more you spend the better your gun will be.

I gotta say dont go with gas. Too costly to use. IMHO go with the battery auto's.

airsplat.com is good

But I also know someone that had a good experience from airsoftatlanta.com

Edit-

I also reccomend the Mp5 SD6, because I have a full size SD5 Spring and I love it.

Check it..

*Yawn*

Trying to show you the size comparason. And im 5'11'', so its a good size gun, but nothing like an M4 or such.

Thats just the gun with the stickers taken off, stock taken off and orage tip painted over.

ArrizX said:
I gotta say dont go with gas. Too costly to use. IMHO go with the battery auto's.

airsplat.com is good

But I also know someone that had a good experience from airsoftatlanta.com

Edit-

I also reccomend the Mp5 SD6, because I have a full size SD5 Spring and I love it.

Check it..

*Yawn*

Trying to show you the size comparason. And im 5'11'', so its a good size gun, but nothing like an M4 or such.

Thats just the gun with the stickers taken off, stock taken off and orage tip painted over.

yeah ill get a pic later with my mp5, but i got this one
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ER-MP5A5-2007.htm

its a great gun, shoots as fast as most springs (not high powered ones) but it has great range/accuracy

Back
Top Bottom