asking a girl out

john123 said:
there i editted it myself. but i am seriously PISSED...............
happens sometimes lol, only to the best of us, just be patient, now she knows your interested

Lol okay I gotta say, I really only think there is one person ment for you.

And I can almost guarentee you wont find her in middle school. So dont worry too much bro.

omg and now i find out that the same retard who asked her about it, well today after i left he started telling her shit about me and how im stupid and why she shouldnt like me.

john123 said:
omg and now i find out that the same retard who asked her about it, well today after i left he started telling her shit about me and how im stupid and why she shouldnt like me.
lol. You got ways NOW:

1. Met this ASHo&& and threatin him and quite possable fight him :)
2. Let it slide, forget about it :(
3. Talk to her, see how she feels about you :D

From the way I see it, he used you. He told you that she mit say yes but look what happen. This guy or retard is now tell @hit about you and if he gets to her , she mit belive him and she mit never talk to you again. But I can be wrong

john123 said:
yeah well he told her so much shit and now she doesnt even wanna talk to me :(

Now just watch, you step up to deal with it or shes going to not like you and belive him, or just use him than leave both but if you dont do anything about it than your stuck, so start somthing fighting or talking

X1337 said:
lol. You got ways NOW:

1. Met this ASHo&& and threatin him and quite possable fight him :)
2. Let it slide, forget about it :(
3. Talk to her, see how she feels about you :D

From the way I see it, he used you. He told you that she mit say yes but look what happen. This guy or retard is now tell @hit about you and if he gets to her , she mit belive him and she mit never talk to you again. But I can be wrong
oh and remember john, the hoods got your back ;)

i wouldnt even bother with the retard, hes not even worth the punch. Talk to the chick, tell her all he said was BS, who knows, maybe the reason she said no was because he also had talked to her prior to you asking her out. Maybe she'll have a change of heart? And yeah arrizx is right, you find THE ONE in middle school, propbably not even in high school. so dont sweat it, go out there and just have fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom