worth of friend's computer

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
ok my friend is having a yard sale tomorow and he is selling his old comp and its a p3 550mhz with 192mb of ram and a 40gb Hard drive. Oh and the gfx card is a geforce 420 or something. how much do you think its worth??

john123 said:
ok my friend is having a yard sale tomorow and he is selling his old comp and its a p3 550mhz with 192mb of ram and a 40gb Hard drive. Oh and the gfx card is a geforce 420 or something. how much do you think its worth??
There is no way for 100. Say 75 - 70 Max

Video card is: Geforce MX420

There is no way for 100. Say 75 - 70 Max

Video card is: Geforce MX420

i have to agree that he'll only get around 70-80 bucks max, what OS is on there?, not enough ram to run windows xp though.

yeah it runs windows xp no problem. yeah it has windows xp, and i just reformatted it for him yesterday. he actually had a LEGIT corporate edition.

your right enough ram is there, but i'm just not used to seeing so little ram on a computer..hope it sells.

Eh, I dunno, someone might buy it who just needs a computer for word processing or web surfing and doesn't want to pay for a new one. It's sufficent for doing that stuff. Or maybe someone will buy it for their kid for school work or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom