pc still not working

convergecult

In Runtime
ok so how can i tell if my mothorboard it bad? i put my pc in a new case and it is not going to boot it powers on and all the fans kick on but i get no beeps at all and no monitor signal i double checked that my internal speaker was hooked up right and it is..i tried the ram in different slots i got a single reapeating long beep and then it stoped. any help? i used this pc for graphics in college so i need to pin point what is wrong....

Has this just been transfered to a different case then? Have ya checked ya graphics card and everything else is seated properly. Also how many beeps did you get coz this will tell ya what the problem is

like i said i do not get any beeps. and i have moved the graphics card like 6 times the only thing i have not tried was putting it in the second pcix slot but the manual says to put it in the first one if not useing sli.

the only thing that happens is one of my disk drives loads up and all the fans kik on nothing else no beeps and no monitor signle

no i don't i only get beeps if i put the ram in one slot out of 4 if i put it in another one i just get no beeps and no video and also my dvd burner is not starting up

Back
Top Bottom