Oh wow.

MikeReiner said:
On a busy day, it may only take about 5 minutes for someone to come by though.
it wouldnt work, its a gas station, there are cameras watching and they have a person inside that watches those cameras, no person would be stupid enough to do that, theyd get caught, and it would take longer to prick themselves, set up the rig, and have someone get stuck by it, on their vein, for the virus to survive
good facts nik

I remenber when I was young, at chukee chesse, there was vomit in the ball put...SO xxxxx nasty man, not sure about all the other stuff though, is that story true?

EDIT, I understand your anger, but go easy with the language, OK?

G35x said:
I remenber when I was young, at chukee chesse, there was vomit in the ball put...SO fukin nasty man, not sure about all the other stuff though, is that story true?
Yeah, that sounds really gross. :eek:

boardordi3 said:
it wouldnt work, its a gas station, there are cameras watching and they have a person inside that watches those cameras, no person would be stupid enough to do that, theyd get caught, and it would take longer to prick themselves, set up the rig, and have someone get stuck by it, on their vein, for the virus to survive
good facts nik
Yeah, that is a good point you have there. The thought of someone wanting to do that pisses me off though.

HIV doesnt last that long, after a needle has been exposed to the elements for 3 days, the HIV is definatly dead. And it would likely die alot sooner.

DJ-CHRIS said:
HIV doesnt last that long, after a needle has been exposed to the elements for 3 days, the HIV is definatly dead. And it would likely die alot sooner.
What about the council worker I posted about, he caught HIV, & the guy had been dead quite some time.

Brookfield said:
What about the council worker I posted about, he caught HIV, & the guy had been dead quite some time.

it COULD live in a dead body for a while quite possibly.

If you really want you can do some research.

Back
Top Bottom