airsoft guns

me and my friends have em, we like to have fun, we have a lot of kids in our neighboorhood, everyones got em, we ride on each others pegs (on bikes) and drive by each other, its fun

p.s. how much you got?

Haha, one of my friends used to be in a Airsoft clan, and they had a Humvee for matches. :D They could mount a M249 SAW on the turret.

alvino said:
I wish I had one, but my parents won't let me. :(
If you don't mind me saying, wise parents, I know you're 17, [oh sorry, a belated happy birthday! :D ] & you're not a kid any more, & if you had one I'm sure you'd be very responsible, but I don't blame your obviously doting parents for blocking you, treasure them, they're ace.

Peter Lachowicz said:
wow, id so gett a marksman rifle, but too pricey, a cool pair of mac 11s would do, lmao
Now I see you're 14, I've just had a word with Al, [see post 14] not wishing to sound like an elderly relative, but I hope you're not seriously contemplating buying this type of weapon, I understand they can harm, a young relative of mine was injured by something similar, so I'm concerned for others, you understand? :)

I have Semi Automatics around here somewhere, My mother has hidden them from me.. I think she got tired of me shooting the dang Hawk that keeps trying to eat my rabbits and my 2 cats... =\

Shame I shot it down before she took em

Btw, If your wanting a Full Auto for Matches, Go with one that has a large magazine Like the Typewriter, or a Thompson Replica, There are a few m16s with hi-cap mags, but not many. They won't be acurate, but they will give good supressive fire.

I saw this "shotgun" at K-Mart, it shot 10 BB's in a large burst at a time, only went about half as far as normal, but just as hard lol I want one of those..

(You can get a similar effect cocking a spring action 3 times and firing, but it affects accuracy and essentially messes up your gun)

Paradox said:
I have Semi Automatics around here somewhere, My mother has hidden them from me.. I think she got tired of me shooting the dang Hawk that keeps trying to eat my rabbits and my 2 cats.
Wise mum, you've seen my posts to Al, & Peter, I suppose,...oh, hope I don't get moaned at, posting three times, [not being sarcastic]

Brookfield said:
Wise mum, you've seen my posts to Al, & Peter, I suppose,...oh, hope I don't get moaned at, posting three times, [not being sarcastic]
Well Brookfield, there are three different types of airguns
BB guns
Airsoft Guns
and Pellet Guns

BB guns- these are the medium of the guns, stronger than airsoft guns, use metal bb's and are higher velocity, semi dangerous, used for hunting with small children for hunting small game

Pellet Guns- High power rifles used for practicing for the real thing, they are very dangerous, shoot at 400-500 fps (feet per second) and have very heavy BB's, could potentially kill if shot in a vital.

Airsoft Guns- shoot a small plastic BB at about 150-300 fps, not dangerous unless shot at an eye/face, used mostly for playing military with (masks are worn, at least when i play)

so as you can see there are different types of air guns, and airsoft is far from the worst, is it possible your relative was shot with either of the others?

oh well, im off to go play airsoft with my friends (masks on ;))

boardordi3 said:
Well Brookfield, there are three different types of airguns
BB guns
Airsoft Guns
and Pellet Guns

BB guns- these are the medium of the guns, stronger than airsoft guns, use metal bb's and are higher velocity, semi dangerous, used for hunting with small children for hunting small game

Pellet Guns- High power rifles used for practicing for the real thing, they are very dangerous, shoot at 400-500 fps (feet per second) and have very heavy BB's, could potentially kill if shot in a vital.

Airsoft Guns- shoot a small plastic BB at about 150-300 fps, not dangerous unless shot at an eye/face, used mostly for playing military with (masks are worn, at least when i play)

so as you can see there are different types of air guns, and airsoft is far from the worst, is it possible your relative was shot with either of the others?
Very possible, I think airsoft aren't much used over here, there is a well established licenced gunshop in my nearest town, he sells everything from catapults to high powered pellet guns & rifles with telescopic sights, no airsoft.

yeah, its a fun thing, as long as you play it safe, and its nice cause its a lot cheaper than paintballing, and hurts a lot less

Back
Top Bottom