Oh wow.

IF anyone knows the first thing about HIV/AIDs they'd know the virus cannot live outside of the body. so If I had HIVs and I stuck the needle in a gas pump, with my blood on it that blood would quickly die, the virus would die faster and when the user would pick it up, he'd merely get pricked by the neddle. The chances of getting hiv off a needle that has been there any longer then 10-20 mins is so utterely unlikely its not even funny.

As for the snakes I doubt it, same goes for the heroin. No junky is going leave a perfectly good batch of herion in a ball pit. Maybe a needle. Feces I can believe etc however that'd prob stink like hell.

In BK we had a camara on the ball pit as well, so if a group of herion addicts hopped in for some good old fun, we'd prob kick them out. And we had a cleaning guy that would clean the pit nightly... Thats BK ploicy and they are STRICT ON CLEANING.

Who says those people that got aids wan't fooling around after workwards. I heard the likely hood to get aids even if you have sex with a infected person is 1 to 10, or even 1 to 100 I even heard of 1 to 1000

I wouldn't chance that though.,

Nik00117 said:
IF anyone knows the first thing about HIV/AIDs they'd know the virus cannot live outside of the body. so If I had HIVs and I stuck the needle in a gas pump, with my blood on it that blood would quickly die, the virus would die faster and when the user would pick it up, he'd merely get pricked by the neddle. The chances of getting hiv off a needle that has been there any longer then 10-20 mins is so utterely unlikely its not even funny.
On a busy day, it may only take about 5 minutes for someone to come by though.

We have thoroughly investigated this rumor and it is absolutely not true. There have been no such incidents ever reported at any McDonald's. In addition, there has never been an article in any newspaper regarding this rumor.

Unfortunately these types of rumors bring unnecessary concerns for our customers. It is important to know that safety is a top priority at McDonald's, especially as it relates to children. We take many precautions to ensure our Playlands are safe.

Right there boom

On a busy day, it may only take about 5 minutes for someone to come by though.

Even then it would be unlikely...It'd also prob have to be a large sample of blood, you can't fit that much blood on a neddle. Hell anymore then 1 min might be enough to kill the virus.

My mom even said this, she has been stabbed by HIV Infected patients twice with needles they stuck themsevles with guess what she doesn't have HIV, and those patient did it fairly quickly as well.

The source of this comes from myspace right? Not even a respectable blog, mostly full of emos or dorks with nothing better to do then post about how sucky their life is. If a man on Myspace told me that WW3 would be coming i'd ask if they can supersize it for me. Don't take mypsace has a reputatiable news site.

It's true. It can and does happen. I was called to a Chucky Cheese one day due to a child finding a firearm in the Ball Pit. Upon clearing the balls out to retrieve the firearm, We did find other material, some of which was disturbing.

Well of course its not like they have a stationed gaurd on the ball pit, but I highly doubt that herion story is true, maybe feces or somthing but not herion possibly even the snake, however if a snake bit me, i'd think I could tell. I mean a gun in a ball pit, guy wants to get rid of it or somthing maybe.

Nik00117 said:
My mom even said this, she has been stabbed by HIV Infected patients twice with needles they stuck themsevles with guess what she doesn't have HIV, and those patient did it fairly quickly as well.

The source of this comes from myspace right? Not even a respectable blog, mostly full of emos or dorks with nothing better to do then post about how sucky their life is. If a man on Myspace told me that WW3 would be coming i'd ask if they can supersize it for me. Don't take mypsace has a reputatiable news site.
Yeah, I suppose your right.

And yes.. myspace is such a horrible place... nothing but idiots.. all I use it for is to read blogs for bands I like.. nothing more..

I want this shirt.. http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?affid=-1&productID=636

In England we've had several cases where refuse collectors have caught HIV off of dirty needles in black sacks, as regards the time elapsed, council workers clearing a squat where a body was discovered two weeks dead, one of the workers caught it off a pile of needles behind the lavatory pan.

Or he blammed it on that. my mom has been stabbed by a H IV infected needle twice, that was over 15 years ago, both incidents.

Koby thanks man I am defintly going to tell every one, I will post it on my space as well, Thank dude, I cant believe this lol

Back
Top Bottom