Phising attempt - urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
setishock said:
Microsoft doesn't own VB. It's a company called Jelsoft. And they get real serious about pirating their software.
I just can't believe he was so stupid to try this in the first place. But 10 times as stupid to have his name in the url. He's pulled some boneheaded bulls**t at my place.
Ya'll just be real careful. My place is probabley next on his hit list. Buzz and I are keeping an eye out. We'll let you know if we spot anything.
As you can now see, he is gone, you were right to suspect him, good work!

DILLIGAF said:
pfffffffffffft, as if you even understand what is going on.
:mad: If you are referring to Setishock, he knows what he's talking about, believe me!, he used to be a mod here, but the pressure with being the head of Computer Vitals as well, was too much & he visits here as a Guru now, he was into computers, before you started primary school, if on the other hand you meant my reply to him, you're right, I'm definitely no techie, I was merely accepting his superior wisdom.

john123 said:
ok guys. you gotta cool it.

He didnt get anyones password except for the tests he did himself.

And he says he wouldn't have done anything even if he had gotten them.

He got g35x 's

Yeah I'm sure he wouldn't have done anything with them if he'd have gotten them. If you were a hacker and had access to some forum members passwords, what would you do with them???

*laying the sarcasm on pretty thick*

joxley1990 said:
Hahahah! Some of those pics are good! +REP!
Good?, sick more like, unless of course they're directed against Marx?

I think Seti had a strong suspicion it was Marx, something from w-a-a-a-y back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom