Car Thread!

Other note. Toyota is pushing for number one car manufacturer as they are trying to produce more cars. Sales have been so high for Toyota, that they need to keep up!!!! Whew, Toyota. So good. But I want a Honda next because of the new Civic Si. Ooops, I can't now because I refinanced my stupid car!!!!

Yeah, Toyota is doing well. Personally I think it's mostly because of Scion. Their whole idea of cheap, reliable and endlessly modifiable cars for our generation has proven itself very well. :)

Lol yeah, Scion is nice.

Im loyal to Nissan.

Those cars and trucks are just freakin indestrucable. Imports so they are easily modded.

My Ford Focus is what I would consider reliable.
The only thing I had to repair so far is the alternator. It did go out a little prematurely ('02 model at around 45K) and it really sucked replacing it, but I saved money doing it myself. Other than that, I think if you treat a car right it will love you back. A lot of people just take really poor care of cars and expect them to work like a charm.

Ford's answer to gaining popularity - Quit crying about how making a serious import that would compete with the Mustang would lower its sales. Those are two completely different markets. Bring over the European 5-cyl turbo Focus ST.

I'm gonna stick with my g35... stillen intercooled supercharger 2004, stage 3, 6 piston ap racing big brake kit, 14.25", headers, ceramic coated mild steel,stillen engine damper brace, sway bar set, rear toe arms, stillen oil cooler kit, grounding kit, oil filler cap, valve body upgrade, gen-1 cat back exhaust, hawk brake pads, toyo t1-r 275/35-19 tires, and enkei evo 5 rims.

money_man said:
man i drive a

1997 pontaic grand prix
3.8L series II
4 speed automatic
Sweet....Pontiac's rock

alvino said:
Oh yeah. I thought Dodge was part of GM. :p

Yeah, I know it's a Dodge Challenger. :D It's good to see Dodge stuck to it's roots instead of doing something stupid like with the Charger. :mad:
Exactly, they did a good job on the Challenger in being faithful to the original. I think it's the best done "throwback" design yet.

jac006 said:
I'm gonna stick with my g35... stillen intercooled supercharger 2004, stage 3, 6 piston ap racing big brake kit, 14.25", headers, ceramic coated mild steel,stillen engine damper brace, sway bar set, rear toe arms, stillen oil cooler kit, grounding kit, oil filler cap, valve body upgrade, gen-1 cat back exhaust, hawk brake pads, toyo t1-r 275/35-19 tires, and enkei evo 5 rims.
Man....sweet car....how much do you have invested in it so far? Over and above the purchase price?

Tommy Boy said:
Man....sweet car....how much do you have invested in it so far? Over and above the purchase price?

Too much. around $50,000. Not too sure...

Back
Top Bottom