Iran President A+

Haha, you don't even know if the nukes exist. Take Iraq for example...so much for those WMD's. :rolleyes:

Now Bush is justifying that we invaded Iraq because they had something to do with 9/11. Idiot.

alvino said:
Haha, you don't even know if the nukes exist. Take Iraq for example...so much for those WMD's. :rolleyes:

Now Bush is justifying that we invaded Iraq because they had something to do with 9/11. Idiot.

lol! So true! First it was WMDs, then 9/11. Hmmm...COuld it...possibly, have somethign to do with Iraw being the second largest oil producing nation on the planet? Might...that, POSSIBLY be the reason we went in there? Hmmm...Nope can't be because as an American and being the largest economic nation, or so Bush says, I'm still paying $2.79 a gallon...

Gosh I just love our foreign policy! w00t! Go us! /sarcasm :rolleyes:

Bush isn't going go into Iran because of oil that'd be plain stupid. As I have said before if he goes into Iran I become a terrioist.

Ticks me off how short minded poeple are about Iraq, its not for oil... It was election votes, he thought it'd be a quicke asy job that get him relected. It was a job that got him relected but quick and easys it not. So now hes stuck... He went in for ego, and election purposes he knew he'd get relected if he had gone into a country such as IRaq.

I'm so glad I'm a Canadian citizen. If Bush does anything stupid in the next two years, Canada here I come!

Back
Top Bottom