Itunes-game-SOUND?

tamelochi

Baseband Member
When i try to run Itunes with any game it seems to fuck up.. itunes gets skippy and the itunes music sucks. The game music is fine. This happens with all games but when i use Windows Media Player the sound is fine. I'd much rather use my itunes so could someone help me?

I have the same thing happen and have tried every fix I could find (quicktime settings chages) and havent found one that worked yet. I HATE Media Player and would like to use my iTunes as well.

iTunes takes up to much CPU to do that....on most computers anyways, if you have a good processor and more than 1 gig of ram..it shouldnt. Mine doesnt.

Hmm wierd...i dont think i can help you now..because my specs are a 3500+ oc'ed at 2.5ghz...and 2 gigs of ram...and i run it fine :\

Spec said:
Hmm wierd...i dont think i can help you now..because my specs are a 3500+ oc'ed at 2.5ghz...and 2 gigs of ram...and i run it fine :\

Same setup as me, and I get no problems when running Itunes and BF2 at the same time.

cabbspapp said:
Same setup as me, and I get no problems when running Itunes and BF2 at the same time.

Sounds like spyware *Does evil look* or even..bump bump buhhhh malware?
Or some just internet cookies, or your letting iTunes browse while you play games.

tamelochi said:
When i try to run Itunes with any game it seems to fuck up.. itunes gets skippy and the itunes music sucks. The game music is fine. This happens with all games but when i use Windows Media Player the sound is fine. I'd much rather use my itunes so could someone help me?
Itunes seems to do this, and here is my theroy

Well, as you both Itunes and you're game are very demanding of rescources, and you're sound card and graphics card have to work very close in unison. However in new PCI-E systems the graphics card and sound card do not share a bus likely. However one component (graphics card) keeps the system busy and the soundcard cannot recieve any infomation. This is why you get the skip. Seems to happen more in Itunes compared to any other music player.

It makes alot more sense in my head, but this is how it just came out.

you might as well just use windows media player for music when you play a game. i ave this same issue and thats what i do. i mean, come on, if you heard music in the background while playing a game, would you really be able to tell if it was windows media player or itunes playing the music?

Back
Top Bottom