The Member photos

lankygiant16 said:
ah i am just 6'4". But im only 18, guys dont stop growing until about 25 or so. So i could reach 6'6", which is what my dad is.
Reason why my name.....i have really long arms and legs lol
I guessed that's the reason for your name, I was 5'11" at 14, & was called "lanky" "skinny" & "daddy long legs" at school, so I understand.

Brookfield said:
Er, the first one, did you ever read "Mad" magazine?, that's not so insulting as it sounds, it was a brilliant mag, on the cover they always had a cartoon guy that looked remarkably like you, when you had that taken, ask your dad, I bet he remembers the mag,lol.

This guy?
mad.jpg

o_O wow... :D

THEpiGUY said:
This guy?
The mag still going then?, I last read one over 20 years ago, do you read it?, he does have passing resemblance, don't you think, not annoyed are you?
unsure.gif

No I'm not annoyed, and I didn't know it was still going either. A simple Google image search found me that pic.

I don't look so much like him when I'm not smiling. I hate smiling, esp for pics. The most pointless thing ever...fake a smile so people think you're happy. I never look like that; my friends have sometimes accused me of looking drunk :D . And no, I don't drink, besides sweet tea & an occasional shot of water.

And most of the time, you can't see my eyes/hair anyway; I normally wear my Auburn hat and my Oakleys. Stupid school rules won't let me wear either to school, much less for the pictures.

I don't really look like much of a freak when I'm outside school. But I don't have any pictures to show...like I said, I hate pictures, especially when you have to freaking smile.

Back
Top Bottom