3. Football (Steelers)
4. Computers

Tommy Boy said:
After all the important stuff like family, my interests rank like this:

1. Cars
2. NASCAR
3. Football (Steelers)
4. Computers

no offence or anything, but I just don't see how watching a bunch of people drive in a circle for hours is that important... I'm not a big fan of motorsports, though once in a while I watch Formula1 or WRC, but atleast they have interesting tracks most of the time.

Computers rank rather highly with me. Especially since I use it to communicate with alot of people I wouldn't otherwise be able to.

Plus, since I'm a 3D modeller, a computer is again important for me, and will drive my life in terms of where my jobs going.

On the other hand, I also think they are dangerous tools, taking us away from society in the real world.

Cars and computers are on the same level with me :p

And I hate most sport (espiecally football), so this is like...well, its not even on the charts for me.

1. Friends. 'Course they come first. (and GF)
2. Playing Soccer. It's an obession.
3. School Gym / Weight Room.
4. Travelling. o_O.
5. TV and computer stay here.
6. Sleeping. I don't like sleep. =P

mammikoura said:
no offence or anything, but I just don't see how watching a bunch of people drive in a circle for hours is that important... I'm not a big fan of motorsports, though once in a while I watch Formula1 or WRC, but atleast they have interesting tracks most of the time.
Well you aren't a fan of racing so you don't know how important it is.
No offense taken.....it's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I like all forms of racing, not just NASCAR, but it's my favorite.

Kage said:
And I hate most sport (espiecally football), so this is like...well, its not even on the charts for me.
omg, how can you hate football???? i mean american football, but your british, how can you hate sports!?!!?!?!? its like the only fun thing to do!!!

...Is it?...
Footballs just. Well the whole ideas boring, and yet, it causes so much of an upstir... :S

Yes, after a while the novelty wears off of most things. Five years ago you couldn't extract me from my latest computer book. "No! I'll eat later! I have to complete this hash function!" Strangely, I fell into project management and now I'm studying the business side of computers. It sounds bizarre, but it presents a totally new perspective to look at the field. Now my interest has resparked. I find myself reading tech magazines again and talking tech stuff with others. For anyone wanted to relight that spark, this might work, but probably not for everyone.

I use computers for
internet-cf.org,Notebookforums.com,computertalk,gmail,myspace,photobucket,aim,msn,xfire,gaming
,talk to girlfriend listne to music download stuff hack :D

Back
Top Bottom