Phising attempt - urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just noticed the announcement. Luckily, I don't think the logger has anyone's true passwords yet. I noticed people entered in stuff like I'm going to get you and stuff, lol.

David, you should report that to every place you can and get that place shut down. What if someone gets tricked and ends up having their passwords pubicly listed on that site?

Yeah, I just noticed the announcement. Luckily, I don't think the logger has anyone's true passwords yet. I noticed people entered in stuff like I'm going to get you and stuff, lol.

David, you should report that to every place you can and get that place shut down. What if someone gets tricked and ends up having their passwords pubicly listed on that site?

Edit: Got a timeout, sorry for double post.

Luckily I think we got the warning out before anyone got seriously caught

I wonder how long before who ever did it realizes we have post this and takes it down

Now, can you consider updating VB..too many people know how to get into this one..

Thanks for the heads up though..

joxley1990 said:
Now, can you consider updating VB..too many people know how to get into this one..

Thanks for the heads up though..
Thats nothing to do with vb. Someone made a seperate 'fake' site

john123 said:
david reply to my pm.
Yeah got it. Just matching up location to whois location and if matches then the user will be banned,

the user knew what they were doing so should expect the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom