asking a girl out

john123 said:
omg shes a nice girl stop dissing her. lol

A catholic school very close to me has such a problem with students getting pregnant, their's a daycare inside of the school.

We dont have any Catholic schools around here but we have a pretty high rate of teen pregnecy around here, and unfortunantly a pretty high death and susicide rate in the high school. Just since I moved here in 10th grade, in a senior now, we have had 3 suicides and 2 deaths, and we're only a school of about 600 students.

If she's at an all-girls private school, be very careful.

Hmm, one such school in Edinburgh has a reputation for its girls priding themselves on being nasty, backstabbing, carpet-munching little rich bitches, quite frankly. And also, they're not bright - they got the lowest exam results out of all the private schools in Scotland this year...

I won't say what the school is. See if you can work it out.

You're far better waiting until you move into a University Hall of Residence, you get a great pick from all around the country, and you're able to meet new people.

no shes not from an all girls school....

she from a school thats actually closer to my house than the school i go to :p

UK31337 said:
If she's at an all-girls private school, be very careful.

Hmm, one such school in Edinburgh has a reputation for its girls priding themselves on being nasty, backstabbing, carpet-munching little rich bitches, quite frankly. And also, they're not bright - they got the lowest exam results out of all the private schools in Scotland this year...

I won't say what the school is. See if you can work it out.

You're far better waiting until you move into a University Hall of Residence, you get a great pick from all around the country, and you're able to meet new people.

Their's nothing wrong with other females "carpet-munching".

Back
Top Bottom