In Runtime
Dell Inspiron 640m Centrino duo
Intel T2050 1.60 GHz Core Duo Processor
80 GB 5400 RPM SATA HDD
1 GB 533 MHz DDR2 RAM
14.1” WSXGA+ with TrueLife screen
Intel Pro 802.11 a/g Wireless
8X DVD/RW Drive
9 cell primary battery (up to 7 hours runtime)
Windows XP Pro SP2 with media
1 year next business day onsite warranty
New sealed in box
Price: $1150.00 USD ($1399.99 retail)
I accept both cc and non cc paypal
price includes insured shipping DHL ground to the lower 48
2249657320073449165ALxmid_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2569190860073449165IQJyfT_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

*edit- these are photo's of my wifes machine, which is exactly the same as what I'm selling, the one for sale is still sealed in the box from Dell

mfrostbutter said:
Dell Inspiron 640m Centrino duo
Intel T2050 1.60 GHz Core Duo Processor
80 GB 5400 RPM SATA HDD
1 GB 533 MHz DDR2 RAM
14.1” WSXGA+ with TrueLife screen
Intel Pro 802.11 a/g Wireless
8X DVD/RW Drive
9 cell primary battery (up to 7 hours runtime)
Windows XP Pro SP2 with media
1 year next business day onsite warranty
New sealed in box
Price: $1150.00 USD ($1399.99 retail)
I accept both cc and non cc paypal
price includes insured shipping DHL ground to the lower 48
I'm new to this forum and am unable to attach pictures please PM with email address and I will send pics
Are you a company?, if you dont reply ASAP, I'll presume you are, & close this thread!

EDIT:Don't contact this guy, I'm investigating.

No I'm not a company. Well I have a small business IT consulting company, www.innovativeitgroup.net, but I'm not in the computer sales business if that's what you mean. I got a deal from my Dell rep that I couldn't pass up by purchasing 3 of these machines so I kept two of them and I have one extra so I decided to pass the savings along to someone else. The price I'm asking is what I paid for it, so I'm not making any money on the deal but did end up saving myself about 6-700 on the other two by buying 3 of them. I'm new to this forum but have been a member of DSLR for over 3 years (mfrosty) BTW I'll be a regular here I like this forum!

mfrostbutter said:
No I'm not a company. Well I have a small business IT consulting company, www.innovativeitgroup.net, but I'm not in the computer sales business if that's what you mean. I got a deal from my Dell rep that I couldn't pass up by purchasing 3 of these machines so I kept two of them and I have one extra so I decided to pass the savings along to someone else. The price I'm asking is what I paid for it, so I'm not making any money on the deal but did end up saving myself about 6-700 on the other two by buying 3 of them. I'm new to this forum but have been a member of DSLR for over 3 years (mfrosty) BTW I'll be a regular here I like this forum!
OK, I'm letting you stay, but I'll keep an eye on things, if that's alright.

I have just bought this machine, except with the 15.4" Widescreen. Post pics of the truelife screen, because, I thought about getting it, but saw it in a shop, and it looks OK, but, in reality, it's awful, it's that reflective, you could shave in it..

I also have the 15.4 version, and the screen is very shiny, almost too much so, the 640m's however have a satin look to them and aren't bad at all in direct sunlight, PM with your email and I'll send you a pic of my wife's which is the exact same model as the one I'm selling (obviously I dont want to open the box to snap a few pics)

would love to but cant see how! Says at the bottom I may not post attachments. I could upload up to webshots and post the URL but I'm too lazy for that right now

*edit, okay I got up the energy to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom