Feeling like giving up

Trivium Nate said:
Just ask her and see what she says

Basically what i did with my girlfriend. Now just passed 6 months with her. Honestly though, what have you got to lose if she says no? Sure you might feel down for a second, lol but once another cute chick walks by, you usually forget. Hasent happened to you?...lol happened to me. :p

lankygiant16 said:
Basically what i did with my girlfriend. Now just passed 6 months with her. Honestly though, what have you got to lose if she says no? Sure you might feel down for a second, lol but once another cute chick walks by, you usually forget. Hasent happened to you?...lol happened to me. :p
So true, it happened to me several times, but I went on to marry my beautiful wife with whom I had forty happy years until her death, fate usually guides you in the right direction.

Since I pretty much said what I think about this subject in John's thread... I'll leave it short and sweet.

Just ask her out, see what she says. And if she says no, ask her why... Besides, plently more where she came from.

You may not think that right at this moment. And might fear rejection... But you'll get over it... Eventually. We've all been through it.

I have some good news regarding chicks and relationships, but I think I'll keep it a secret for now :p... ArrizX knows though. And as he said, you can't really explain it, you just somehow know when you really, really, like and connect with someone.

Goodluck.

Its not that, but you ask a girl out in a class with her friends that dont know you.. HMM!!. My Plan is to get her MSN today. Ask today if she wants to go with the movies with me and my friends tomrrow if YES! than we wake up around 7:25 and met somewhere and get in line for JACKASS2

Dude, ask her out face to face be a man her friends are going think it its romatic, or cute or somthing heh just ask her out if your embrassed as for a moment alone.

Back
Top Bottom