Where do computers rank in your life?

my priorities go as such:

1. Family
2. School (learning computer crap :) )
3. Girlfriend
4. Car
5. Friends

im looking at making a career in computers, so....its taking up a big part of my day.

its funny how everyone is on a COMPUTER forum all the time and it turns out that they dont really mean much to you lol. its kind of ironic

lol, i sorta got hooked on this site cuz i have a few posts on it, lol, and i am learning about computers from other ppl cough john cough

Computing comes first in my life, since I've been on my own, 9 years now, first & foremost due to CF, & my job as mod, sounds sad I know, but it's true, most of my relatives have passed on, I have a lot of friends though, who visit, I'm lucky there, but going on line to CF, 2 - 6 hours a day in seperate sessions, 365 days a year, [added bonus of 1 day on leap years] keep me from getting bored to death, yes, I go out twice a week, what exCitement, I get to go shopping for food etc, yipppeeee!
dance.gif

I can just walk to the village shop, but I like see people going about their normal business, but hey, I'm not complaining, that's what life has thrown at me, & I have to deal with it!

Back
Top Bottom