Car Thread!

Re: HIN (Hot Import Nights) Seattle Meet!

I wish all the shows I want to go to aren't so damn far away and aren't on freaking school days. E3 was always near the end of school, Apple Showtime was right on a school day, and Maximum PC's LAN Showdown! was on a schoo day too! I could've gone to both Apple Showtime and the LAN Showdown! :mad: Both were near where I reside.

lankygiant16 said:
damn it koby.....why did i not know about this? I would have planned a drive up there to piss all the import people off hehehehehe. i know...im cruel.

100_1287WinCECustom.jpg

Lol sorry man... IMPORT

Not classics. :p

Muscle cards are cool. :D

The Mercury Cougar is nice. I can't wait to see the new Dodge Challenger. :D It could reach production if GM gives the green light.

Whoa, I was wondering how this thread got so many pages. :p

Holy crap it moved to the wrong spot, lol better move it back

I wish I had camera to post pics... while it's not like that car that arrizx posted, it's damn good. my cell phone camera is dead. If you want to know my specs, I'll post. I just don't have the time right now...

Sure post it up, also, I was wondering, are there any huge problems with the g..What yr do you have, Im aiming for 03-06, not sure right now..Hopefully an 06, if not then a 04 with navi..You have a turbo or anything.

Back
Top Bottom