Gallery:Your start menu?

drumthrasher said:
FS X DEMO!!!! I HAVE TO GET!!!!

this thread is kind of dumb...i'll post my pic tomorrow.

i can't d/l the demo..."We're sorry, but there is no Microsoft.com Web page that matches your entry. It is possible you typed the address incorrectly, or the page may no longer exist. You may wish to try another entry or choose from the links below, which we hope will help you find what you're looking for."
i really want it...
but as for my start menu, there isn't a whole lot. i categorize all my stuff cause i have TONS of stuff.

Hey did you try this link? i downloaded it yesterday using it and all was fine....
File Size: 636mb
http://download.microsoft.com/downl...-42c5-b06f-7ded38a40491/fsxprereleasedemo.exe

ya, i downloaded it yesterday, but haven't installed it. i'm in the process of moving and i won't have access to a computer for a week or so, but i'll install it.
hey how is it? i have fs2004 with tons of addons and newer planes, but how better is FS X?

I played FS:X and didn't notice much of a difference besides the dynamic scenery, but then again I can't make it near maxxed settings and don't have a joystick at the moment. :p

ya i hate how in fs2004, you only need what, a 16mb vid. card, and you can't really get it to high settings...

well heres mine not too much on my laptop but when i get my desktop built ill have more. the laptop will mainly be for school and out of town
toolbar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom