asking a girl out

john123 said:
well i have her number but she didnt give it to me so itll freak her out and stuff.

well does your school give out like school phone books? liek those books that say everyone's phone number. if you gfet those then she would proably assume you got it from there.

omg she doesnt go to my school. and no they dont give it out. and i wanna get it legitimately. from her ;)

and a few pages ago someone said to ask a hot girl, and you dont know how amazingly hot this girl is. She is also smart and has a good sense of humor :D

ive had horrible experiences wit girls, i tryed at least 5 grls, lmao, but just keep on talking to her alot, and sorta flirt wit her, idunno, then in like 3 dyas, ask her to go see a movie, or cometing like "Thers this really good movie coming out, you wanna see it wit me?, like the BORAT movie, lmao.

lmao that made me laugh peter. call me, i need to talk to u about your router (its an atomic bomb ;))

edit: yeah well she already said yes so i dont see why i gotta still like do all the stuff like get to know her....

i think me and my brother have some kind of curse when it comes to dating. like the last 3 girls hes dated have all become pot and/or crackheads, and the last 2 girls i dated (they were 13 and 14) both dropped out of school and got pregnant after we stopped going out. its crazy. im about to stop dating for the sake of the other girls lol

Back
Top Bottom