Car Thread!

Re: HIN (Hot Import Nights) Seattle Meet!

once again we all changed subject Koby when you go obviosuly take lots of pics :D get a big sd card for your camera nad buy new batteries :D

lol, we just went to the dealership today and this is gon b my ride
2006-Jeep-Commander-pic-28-1128303.JPG

i need a bumpin system and more (notice the grill, bolts, and top) chrome :D

Isn't that the Jeep Commander? Or is that the Grand Cherokee?

Nice, but personally I think it's too rugged of a SUV to be "pimped."

its a commander
and i dunno dude
2.jpg

im not gonna offroad with it anyway :p, im gonna pimp it though, and i dont get my license for a while, so im gonna use all my money pimpin it in the mean time

*SIGH* It's sad how SUV's are so misinterpreted these days.

They're designed to go offroad into the outdoors, not for you to put bling all over it! That's like buying a Formula One race car just so you can go buy groceries. Unpractical and a waste.

alvino said:
*SIGH* It's sad how SUV's are so misinterpreted these days.

They're designed to go offroad into the outdoors, not for you to put bling all over it! That's like buying a Formula One race car just so you can go buy groceries. Unpractical and a waste.
lol, well my mom wanted an SUV, because she wanted somethin for when she was takin my lil bros everywhere etc. and thatll b our 3rd car, so ill b usin it most of the time
but...
when shes usin the suv guess what im on
5171_60110.jpg

yaya, thats how we do ;)
B-M-DUB 525xi

You own a dub 5 series, wow, post some real pics..Where did u buy a dub edition?

damn it koby.....why did i not know about this? I would have planned a drive up there to piss all the import people off hehehehehe. i know...im cruel.

100_1287WinCECustom.jpg

lol, nvm, i have a bmw 525xi limited lol, my parents arent into the dub edition :p, my moms got it and shes outta town ill get some pics

boardordi3 said:
lol, well my mom wanted an SUV, because she wanted somethin for when she was takin my lil bros everywhere etc. and thatll b our 3rd car, so ill b usin it most of the time
but...
when shes usin the suv guess what im on
5171_60110.jpg

yaya, thats how we do ;)
B-M-DUB 525xi

I seriously hate you.

Well...sorta. :p

Back
Top Bottom