asking a girl out

I've never asked a girl out, so my persception on what to say's probably a bit out anyway.
I know you have to be casual about it though first off.

In truth, I'd prefer, and it'd be alot easier to make friends with girls first. See hwo things go, and if you start to like them then, or you still like them, ask them out. Or, since your already friends with them, and if your naturally passing off signals (something I'm not good at reading probably) then maybe you should just go for the natural path, and take things to the next level to see how things go.
Since asking out, is of course just to get to know the girl better, before you start something, but since your already friends, things are already on the go.

That seems the most logical way to me, rather than like Lust like you say, where you don't know her personally, but everytime you see her, you want to get to know her, etc (though, it depends what thought state your in, wheather this is just to get to know her...or...to get to know her...)

EDIT:

Yeah, you cna't hide the fact that you're you. Its best to be yourself, because girls are clever. They'll figure it out.

I wouldn't have any trouble saying that I'm doing an animation course in computing, and spend some time modelling and animating to increase my skills. Its something you want to do, she should accept it, though alot of girls I know go "meh...i dont understand what you find so fasinating", but others go "interesting" in a kind way.

I know I've never really been out with a girl, but I can say I do have some knowledge in the area from sources/some experiences myself that link/and experience from mates, etc.

alright well this dude in my class (who lives closer to her than me) fucked everything up. he went and asked her what would she do if i asked her... like WTF you dont do that....

john123 said:
alright well this dude in my class (who lives closer to her than me) fucked everything up. he went and asked her what would she do if i asked her... like WTF you dont do that....
what an ass... oh well, do it
dont pull that p*ss* s**t, just ask her, be a man, confidence=ownage lol

yeah i am, but hes the guy who also likes her and he said that she said she would say yes, but i think he bullshitted her about me and stuff and he said to go ask her tomorow. im fuckin pissed.

well.....
do you trust this girl enough to not pull any crap with you? (if her and that other guy played a joke or something.)
.....either way...if they did or didnt...just ask them....like i said in a previous thread...what have you got to lose?

yeah even if someone said s**t to you be like, at least im brave enough to ask someone, thatll shut em up for a wile

OMG dewd

i just called my other friend and he said he was there, and im happy now cuz she actually did say yes :D

Back
Top Bottom