What do I do?

does your computer have onboard video? if so, it could be set to boot from onboard video. plug the monitor into the onboard video and see if anything comes up.

Nope doesn't have that, I've tried just about everything too, I'm ready to take it to an expert.

Btw, It doesn't do that 'everything fine beep' does that matter?

no i mean that u need to reinstall windows cuz u put the old hard drive into a new computer, and it has drivers for the old vid card, so need to reformat to get a fresh install with all the right drivers.

Yet brings up another problem, I tried doing that with this computer(new motherboard doesn't have a build in one and only PCI and PCIE so I don't have any PCI cards) but the hardrive doesn't seem to boot, just go into bios setup using this computer I'm typing this on. What you suggest? I tried just about everything.

Well, it's one of three things, your monitor (doubtful cause you've tried two) your card, or your mobo. Anyone you can barrow a monitor from to test?

Not sure what monitor ya have but try swapping ya cable if it can be done and its not fixed like some monitors

Back
Top Bottom