Car Thread!

Re: HIN (Hot Import Nights) Seattle Meet!

jac006 said:
My modded g35 would be a sweet edition to that event... but, unfortunately, being in l.a., cali, it's just too far.

Yo man, hit me up on aim please, I have some q's, as I will be getting on in novmeber woot...Ill pm u my aim...Post some pics!

Lol I dont think anyone realizes the gravity of this event.

Your 'mods' are like toys compared to the guys car's here.

However im sure you would make a great edition to the line up when we drive down (We got Honda SI's Suberau (sp) SVX, some Acura club I think I saw somewhere, and who in the hell else knows about it.)

Do you think your car compares to something like this?

HIN1news.jpg

Id love so much to be able to go to one of those, The cars, the girls, the fun mostly hte cars I love import cars

Crabby... said:
You are getting a G35 in November Dev??

If everything goes down correctly, yes sir, hopefully a 04-06..It all depends, do I want the extra +20hp, or the navi..04, Ill get nav, 06= 20+hp, and then my man ariizx is gonna MAKE me get a system ahahah :D

G35x said:
If everything goes down correctly, yes sir, hopefully a 04-06..It all depends, do I want the extra +20hp, or the navi..04, Ill get nav, 06= 20+hp, and then my man ariizx is gonna MAKE me get a system ahahah :D

Must be sweet man

Well crabyy, its between a maxima, and g35, not sure yet...JAC006 POST PICS AHA...You on g35driver.com>?

Back
Top Bottom