what programs are better?

Dragzaug2

Beta member
my uncle says that the aol spyware, virus scanner, and firewall is the best. the ones i had were were ad-aware professional, AVG, and zonealarm. now when he had those programs on my computer would not restart or shut off i un installed them and put the programs i had on it, it would shut off fine and restart, when i would turn it on and click my username it started up in about 5 seconds. he said he had the same effect when he un installed zone alarm, avg, and ad-aware. let me know which ones are better
thanks

well, coming from past experience with spyware, the one's that i had the best luck are spybot search & destroy / AdawareSE / Spyware Blaster / CW Shredder / CounterSpy / Micro$oft antispyware beta 1

i have tried all of those with out a problem, just make shure that the one's you try out, if they have an option to save your settings before you make the change, do it, so if anything goes wrong, you can go back and un-do it.

as far as Zonealarm goes, i this is a good program, most will agree, but everyone has different settups so it tends to work if you know what you are doing.

uhh i use bitdefender its one of the best
mininova.org
go there and look for version 10

Back
Top Bottom