Gallery: Motherboards

LMFAO, max out on a C11 board? Give me a break. the 975x and P965 both do better than any Nvidia Intel board. Hmmm, anybody know why DFI pulled their nVidia 590SLI IE board off the market? :rolleyes: Maybe you can max out a C55 board, but that has yet to be seen. But seriously, nVidia Intel boards right now suck, it is totally holding back that X6800. I would have gone with the ASUS P5W64 WS Pro, 470FSB out of the box, no BIOS flash, no volt mods, no nothing, just straight out of the box.

Yeah, NVIDIA chipset logic isn't that great anymore...they just lost their touch after nForce 4.

They had NO chip logic with nForce 4 either. It was good on AMD, cuz nVidia engineers dont have to design a memory controller. But on Intel, it was a huge flop.

Yeah, well it's like I said...they made an Intel Edition chipset so all the fanboys can stop bitching. :rolleyes: The Intel Edtion chipset logic has always been crap, and as long as NVIDIA is biased towards AMD, it'll always remain crap.

If those Intel people aka fanboys can stop bitching, it's by using an Intel Chipset. Known to be the best on for the CPUs. Would be great if the board is Intel as well.

Back
Top Bottom