Where do computers rank in your life?

1. skateboarding
2. computers

lol their pretty much the only thing a icare about (except for family and friends, o course) idk both of those are really the only things that ever make me happy.

Um lets see I am taking CISCO, CSS, and have my own comptuer business (attempting to get it off the ground at least so)
Comptuers
GYm
Faimly
Friends
School
Money

Well, at the moment, and over the past few months, I have not looked at computers as I did, I dont like talk about them 24/7, I just use them for AIM, MSN, and a few sites here and there. But, because of my computer course, I think that should all change first. But..they do not come first..

Friends
College work (normally on computer)
Work
GYM
Football
Everything else..

I'm very interested in computers, but you'll quickly find us computer scientists aren't obsessive. In fact, it's normally not computer scientists that spend their entire lives online! You see hardcore geeks doing things like History that are totally obsessed with computers, but not us.

I suppose it comes from working with them constantly as part of your job, as opposed to recreation. You just get sick of it.

I've got friends, my social life, I like going to the pub, watching films etc. I also like watching football on TV (too lazy to play it). Although I do really enjoy computer games.

So much that when someone says "hey the 7900 came out today" I could really care less. I mean, the only fun thing about a computer is, either buying/building/upgrading..Other then that, I could care less..Ive also learned to just stick around only because of the people..Yeah so computers are defintly down there..Prooly the last thing on my mind right now.

work (which normally involves swearing at the useless computer system weve got there)
music/gigs
fishing
lizards
scuba diving
driving/my car
friends
computers - not really 'into' building computers, having to have the latest upgrades and all that crap.. if it works, it does fine for me.. id much rather put my money into my car, or fishing/scuba diving than having to have the latest processor just released..

Okay instaed of rambling i'll give a list

Cute Guys
Friends
Dance Music
Computers

Top 3 can involve computers though

Back
Top Bottom