Got it!

good pics man, it must feel like you have achieved a big victory, so now that your mr.bad ass..you'll have to make some movies of you breaking cyinderblocks w/your bare hands..j/k

~mr mixx~ said:
your mr.bad ass
You're right, he does look that way,...only kidding Koby, *cowers, shivering, head down in a submissisive posture*
gusch.gif

congratulations ArrizX!! that's something that you will have inside of you forever. even if you never practiced another day in your life. the exact techniques, katas, etc may fade from your memory over time, but the knowledge of the flow of movements will never fade. enjoy!

Brookfield said:
My congratulations, come on over, you can be "the man", when I go shopping, & I have to push my way through the F'ing & blinding chavs outside Mc Donalds, usually a gang of 20 - 30.
super.gif

Arr, you gotta love chavs, they make you laugh sooo bad!

"E R kid, gimme ya phone NOW"
"NO"
"Riteee, GO HOME"

Idiots..

What people have to understand, is that most chavs, are not hard, and dont like fighting, and that people older than them, by like 3 years and older, they will not dare to touch.

I used to have chavs, I got mugged, battered, evan slashed with a knife once..so I started boxing..now I love meeting them..if you get me..

Aright, everyone get this..

Now because im a black belt im a leader and all that stuff. I couldnt even fight if I wanted too, but this is the kicker..

Two other black belts are telling this other black belt kid at shcool that I wannat fight him.

/sigh

So we will see what happens tomorrow. I actually dont wanna fight, reguardless of how I come off here. However I know I could take him ;)

ArrizX said:
Aright, everyone get this..

Now because im a black belt im a leader and all that stuff. I couldnt even fight if I wanted too, but this is the kicker..

Two other black belts are telling this other black belt kid at shcool that I wannat fight him.

/sigh

So we will see what happens tomorrow. I actually dont wanna fight, reguardless of how I come off here. However I know I could take him ;)

what....? whom?

Ok what what? im very confused..because i havnt said anything...:\ and i never said youw anted to fight anyone..

Back
Top Bottom