IBM vs. Toshiba

AnonymousI

In Runtime
I am a student planning on buying a laptop in the future... I have two companies in mind: IBM and Toshiba. They both have similar features like the protection system, but I can't figure out which one is best. I want a laptop that is very durable and reliable.

Any ideas or notebook models in mind? Toshiba or IBM notebook users are welcome to share their experience.

IBM notebooks are strictly for business or home use. If you plan to just use it for work, travel or casual net surfing, then it's great. Toshiba is more towards the casual "gamer" side, and they tend to have better performance considering the components. They're both great companies. There really isn't a "best" it's more like what your needs are.

AnonymousI said:
I am a student planning on buying a laptop in the future... I have two companies in mind: IBM and Toshiba. They both have similar features like the protection system, but I can't figure out which one is best. I want a laptop that is very durable and reliable.

Any ideas or notebook models in mind? Toshiba or IBM notebook users are welcome to share their experience.

if want to check new models of toshiba. u can check here

I personally like toshiba, they are very good quality for the price. IBM has so many different names, but some laptops say another brand ont hem but are built by IBM

It depends what the laptop is.

It is impossible to recommend everyone of one companies laptops over another.

Back
Top Bottom