asking a girl out

Nik00117 said:
Say this

"Hey babe I know you've been eyeing me here and there and I Know you really like me and would to get with me so how about we do a quickie over there in that jaintors closet"

Make sure to look like a complete idiot, and moron at that. Dress as bad as you can and act like a geniue ass. She'll say yes right away.

Well, not really she'd prob deck you to the fly and go tell all her friends about how mean you are etc.

If you relaly wanna get passionate i'd leave at "I think your so incredily beatiful and would love to take you out on a date if you want too"

But that may scare her off generally just the

"Hey wanna out go out? type deal works just as well.

Or as teh poster above me said, mention a place your going too etc and you'd like her to come with you. This works.

...? :eek:

I was joking about the first partion. Actually going "Hey babe" etc will get not end up in good results most of the time.

Nik00117 said:
I was joking about the first partion. Actually going "Hey babe" etc will get not end up in good results most of the time.

Althoguh it would be rather funny to say the least. ;)

Hehehe yes it would be, however i'd only say it in ajoking manner with a chick I already know and she'd understand that I wasn't really hitting on her.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Girls defiantly think their's a difference between hang out and date.

And their's a big difference between date and "going out" with someone.

Yes, there is a difference, but...

I meant like, if a chick likes you, and she knows you like her and you ask her to hang out, she'll assume you're asking, or going to ask her out anyway.

All depends on age I guess.

Oh yeah, and John... If you don't feel comfortable asking her out face to face, write a song about it... About your feelings towards her. Then let her read it sometime. I know that's my solution to just about everything. But it works for me (on most occassions). Depending what chick she is though, she'll either think your weak as piss, or a really sweet guy for writing a song about how you feel about her.

This needs to be said..

That will make you look weak as piss.

However, if you get someone you actually like. (see this thread for difference between like and lust.)

But anyways, you know when you find the right person that you will be with for a long time.

But if you do actually have the right girl, then she will think its so sweet its not even funny.

But the trick is to talk to them enough to pretty much know everything about them, just talk talk talk.

I really have no idea how to explain it. Its just something you know. Man your gut tells you what to do.

ArrizX said:
This needs to be said..

That will make you look weak as piss.

Thanks a lot man... :p

Nah, it's cool.

Different chicks think different things... Some think one thing is weak as piss, where another might find it really sweet. Some chicks think a guy who can put his feelings down on paper and express himself to be stronger than some up himself c**khead. Sorry about the language, but coudn't really think of a better way to put it.

Just depends on the chick, like I said.

But if she already likes you in that way, it wont matter what you do... She'll still say yes.

Goodluck John.

Don't waste your time John. Do it ASAP! If you waste your time, your chance will pass as she might get another guy and you will feel disapointed.

john123 said:
it was a joke....

i wont tell her of my "computing" abilities. lmao

Than you're just hiding yourself. Not recomended.

If a person of sexual / romantic intrest does not like something that is a major part about you, and you have to lie, it's time to move on.

BTW: I think PC guys are HOT. And so do some girls I know.

Back
Top Bottom