asking a girl out

okay two things
1. who the hell is ardy?
2. okay, i did this a few days ago for homecoming, just be smooth about it, think of something cute/nice/clever/cunning/(you get the idea) to say, girls like that, and if you ask her online, i wil stab you lol, thats not a good idea, most girls think your a pussy if you do. so ask her to go somewhere original, movies and meals are such cliches, go out like to an amusement park, or maybe go to a sporting event, a picnic, something nice, that shows that you really want to impress her. and bring flowers, lots of them

ArrizX said:
Sorry man but I gotta say dont listen to anyone else (no offence)
oh shut up rico suave :D i get plenty a... umm respectable women? lol ;)

ArrizX said:
but you gotta figure out what is right with her. Not anyone elses previous experience and how they 'worked'.
very true, but like i said previously, think of somethin original, and something cute, cunning w/e, girls like it, and it shows you care, cliches are so stupid

john123 said:
omg stop with the "dont ask her online" cuz she DOES NOT have msn...
lol, fine, but listen to everything else i said, all im sayin is, that cliches suck, and dont show that you care for her, just be yourself, and show major confidence

But i do care for her. lol :p

Ill ask her if she wants to go to Canada's Wonderland with me :) its an amusement park. im going this weekend.

john123 said:
omg stop with the "dont ask her online" cuz she DOES NOT have msn...

What kinda a person doesnt have MSN or AIM or something.

For me, it's a requirement. They need to be smart enough to figure out MSN.

pretty good, but go at night, and make sure they have a ferris wheel ;) and let her win at carnival games lol

Back
Top Bottom