new to the forum..

xtremezx2 said:
Hi everyone, my name is Adam. as you can probably tell i'm new to the forum. i was just browsing around the net and the site looked interesting and somewhat livlier than the forum that i mod for. Little background info, I'm a Computer Science major in my senior year of school and i'm working as a service and repair technician and soon to be in house software engineer. well, i spose thats it, just wanted to say hi. lata.

G'day man, and welcome.

Sounds like you know your stuff.

Chimaera said:
hey welcome, I'm a lurker who occassionally posts...

Pretty much the same here.

Brookfield said:
Welcome! :D , where do you mod, & what's modding like there?, it's pretty good here, we have thirteen, with a membership of over 15,000, we need em.

the forum i mod on is not nearly as big is this. its just a small forum and we're kind of struggling for members.
addy is: http://fileparadise.org
if anyone wants to check it out and maybe sign up it would be awesome, its dead right now because no one posts because its dead because no one posts......you get the picture, its a vicious cycle.

Howdy all, welcome Adam and hello to everyone else. I am new as well. My name is Landon and I recently graduated bach in Computer Tech. I am in the Army stationed in Germany and recently returned from Iraq (2nd Tour). I am currently very big into computers and will love talking with everyone in the near future. Have a Great Day!

Back
Top Bottom