Motorcycle Permit

Aurora1

Solid State Member
I've been trying to find out about this for a some time now, but does anyone know what the earliest age for applying for a motorcycle permit here in VA?

so basically you can get your motorcycle permit when you get your driving permit?

i'm not sure because i live in NY and i think the motorcycle permit is different than in VA.

go down to your DMV and ask someone in person. a websites version might be wrong, always better to get a person to tell you.

Ronco Rox said:
i'm not sure because i live in NY and i think the motorcycle permit is different than in VA.

go down to your DMV and ask someone in person. a websites version might be wrong, always better to get a person to tell you.

The DMV is as close to hell as you can get without dieing.

But you need to do what you need to do :)

where I live I have to get a drivers permit then I can take the motorcycle test then I have the license, no permit.

You must have something similar to the CBT test that we have here in the UK. Costs about £100, and if you dont get it first time, they bring you back until you have got it.

joxley1990 said:
You must have something similar to the CBT test that we have here in the UK. Costs about £100, and if you dont get it first time, they bring you back until you have got it.

You need to pay? Wow.

Our tests cost like 6 dollars

Back
Top Bottom