asking a girl out

I've got a question by asking this girl out do you mean to be your girl friend or on a date?

cuz I know kids your age ask girls out and it means to be there girl friends to them

Toby said:
Ummm... Dude, in all honesty. Who cares? Yes, it was a joke, a bad one at that. But the whole point I'm making is that rep isn't everything. And no, I wasn't the one who gave you bad rep. I've never given anyone bad rep on here. Besides, this thread isn't about you and the bad rep you recieved. It's about giving advice to John.

As for John... Just saying something like "Do you want to hang out sometime?" Or plain and simply "Do you want to go out sometime?" Most chicks will see no difference between the two anyway. And see what she says. If she says no, ask her why... Then move on. Plenty more fish in the sea, as the saying goes.

I've been through this phase myself many times, so I'm speaking from personal experience here. Don't know how many times I've heard the line "I think it's best we just be friends." And yes, it does annoy you sometimes, but you learn to live with it.

That's about all the advice I can give. Hope it helped. :)

Girls defiantly think their's a difference between hang out and date.

And their's a big difference between date and "going out" with someone.

ArrizX said:
Its unique to every girl.

You cant come here asking us. Sure we have the general idea. But you have to add a personal 'cute' twist to it when you do it.

Sorry man but I gotta say dont listen to anyone else (no offence) but you gotta figure out what is right with her. Not anyone elses previous experience and how they 'worked'.

Once you know what could make her giggle, go for it.

ArrizX said:
Sorry man but I gotta say dont listen to anyone else (no offence) but you gotta figure out what is right with her. Not anyone elses previous experience and how they 'worked'.

Once you know what could make her giggle, go for it.

he's asking to be pointed in the right direction not told what to do

Hes asking what to say. He didnt say what is a good thing to do if I want to ask someone out. It was 'what should I say'.

He wants to be told.

Did you even read the first post?

Look, I will be honest. Just be yourself and show yourself in person. Don't gift her on the first day because she may feel uncomfortable. Also, let me tell you something: If you love her, then it's just a matter of going out.

Ask her. Will you go out with me? Worst she can answer is no, but if you REALLY get along together, which I assume yes, then it may be more of a yes than a no.

Be yourself and don't panic.

well im gunna do it as soon as possible because this other guy (who looks like a thing that came out when a pigeon mated with a turtle) is gunna try to also "get her". but i doubt he has the balls to. (what balls?....lol)

just remember, when you are ask her, dont think "what if she says no"; just think, "what if she says yes?" having a confident attitude towards it will make you more confident.

Back
Top Bottom