FS, Amazing Pictures From Yellowstone National Park

I might consider trades for newegg coupons and that sort. This might be a cheaper way for you to get these pictures that are very nice. i have a couple of them framed in my room and the wuality is quite nice at 4x6.

Is that the original resolution? Or are those sample pictures with the res downgraded?

superman22x said:
MarxSoccer, if you're not planning on buying these than stop spaming the thread. No these are not professional, but they are very good. Even you would say so if you bought them.

Anyone interested?

No, they aren't

And why do you guys think it's the resolution? Look at all the noise, go learn some basics of photography.

And @ alvino, my lemonade was hella good.

One bad thing too, these are only 1.3 megapixels, because I took them along with video on a video camera, canon elura 80. But they still look great on a computer screen or printed in 4x6 or slightly larger.

Thus those are the res.

Yo man, they are actually some really good pics. You need a better camera. Nothing short of a 5.1mp.

You have a talent. Keep at it.

Yeah, I actually like the shots and the pictures. You do have some good talent. You just need to buy a better camera. ;)

I would buy a disc, but I'm broke. :(

Im sorry, but I gotta say that camera has the same res as my phone.

If you really would like to sell pictures for a Hobby, there are some GREAT starter Sony, Cannon and Kodak cameras.

Id seriously look into the 7mp Cannon line.

I actually bought this camera because it was in my price range, and I really wanted digital video, and it had better resolution than most for video. You should see some of my lego movies, lol. Than I found out it could take still photos. And like you guys all say its not great. But I would have never gotten nearly as close in with a regular camera. I also used my grandparents 4.2 megapixel kodak and the zoom wasnt nearly as close. I have 18x optical on mine, and 360x digital which I try not to use.

Thanks for the comments.

Back
Top Bottom