asking a girl out

If you know this person already i'd give them a call and ask them if they want to have a movie and dinner.

If you dont know them well enough to phone them, ask them to just hang out, and if that goes well invite them for movies and dinner.

It's hard to explain online how to be as smooth as me :)

sorry i jus received bad reputation for this thread, people must have a different sence of humour and may not be very light hearted but i did clearly state it was a JOKE!!! i have provided some legitimate information as wel for the OP!!

please lighten up!!

Its unique to every girl.

You cant come here asking us. Sure we have the general idea. But you have to add a personal 'cute' twist to it when you do it.

This is just me, but ask her if she wants to hangout with your after school. If shes and she likes it than ask her out

ardy89 said:
sorry i jus received bad reputation for this thread, people must have a different sence of humour and may not be very light hearted but i did clearly state it was a JOKE!!! i have provided some legitimate information as wel for the OP!!

please lighten up!!

Ummm... Dude, in all honesty. Who cares? Yes, it was a joke, a bad one at that. But the whole point I'm making is that rep isn't everything. And no, I wasn't the one who gave you bad rep. I've never given anyone bad rep on here. Besides, this thread isn't about you and the bad rep you recieved. It's about giving advice to John.

As for John... Just saying something like "Do you want to hang out sometime?" Or plain and simply "Do you want to go out sometime?" Most chicks will see no difference between the two anyway. And see what she says. If she says no, ask her why... Then move on. Plenty more fish in the sea, as the saying goes.

I've been through this phase myself many times, so I'm speaking from personal experience here. Don't know how many times I've heard the line "I think it's best we just be friends." And yes, it does annoy you sometimes, but you learn to live with it.

That's about all the advice I can give. Hope it helped. :)

Everyone took the words outta my mouth, so I'd just have to say trust your instincts and good luck man.

(NOT the good luck as in "no chance but good luck" btw :p )

well theres multiple ways but in wisconsin a beer is like an engagement ring. no words need to be used.....

*hand her the beer*
"will you date me"
MMM HMMMM

even though its the beer shes probably talking about you can always think your dating :)

Back
Top Bottom