asking a girl out

yeh true!!! sod it, wen she's got her back turned tie her up and thrown her in your car n take her to the woods n have ur way wiv her lolololol joke :p

ardy89 said:
yeh true!!! sod it, wen she's got her back turned tie her up and thrown her in your car n take her to the woods n have ur way wiv her lolololol joke :p
ROFL! Hope it was a joke :p

@ Whoever posted thats not a gentlemen's way:

That's the inhumane way.

i knew i was going wrong sumwere, i tek i wont gte any reputation for that post, if any it will be bad but it was only a joke people!!!lol

ardy89 said:
i knew i was going wrong sumwere, i tek i wont gte any reputation for that post, if any it will be bad but it was only a joke people!!!lol
We know it was only a joke. :p

Edit: A not very good joke, but its better for that to be a joke than a relatily for sure.

lol yeh i was jus mekin sure, but anyway maybe using rope n woods isnt a gud idea, u may be better off going to one of the parties that she goes 2 and jus dancing wiv her and talking to her, as long as u can make her laff ur alf way there!!! in to bed!!lol

cileskot said:
you could get a friend to see if she likes you. thats what ive done bfore and i was succssful.

ahaha great advice, I do that all the time..Just have a good girl u know, but know she isnt a snith, as in she is cool with both of you, tell her to casuauly ask, see what happens..Now thats if u dont wanna ruin ur "rep" in school and w/ her, but if u dont care, just ask her out.."i was wonderin if u wanna go out sometime, like the movies or to dinner"

cuz the only time i have time that she is outside is on weekend evenings with her friends, so its pretty much impossible to get her alone. although i could like go to her house and say what you guys mentioned...

Back
Top Bottom