pretty cool

nah no big lans or anything just about 3 or 4 people. most kids in my class are retarded and ask me a hundred questions about how to do the easiest code in C++ so their punishment is not being able to be cool and play CS:S :cool:

Code:
#include <iostream.h>

int main()

{
   cout<< "HELLO WORLD"<<endl;
return(0);
}

^
i mean come on, how hard is that???

we've got IBM's, 256MB of RAM, 3.2 GHz processor and some crappy card. we need new ones.

well very hard to me lol but i dont have nout to do wiv software thats wot my brother does!!! i tek it that code basically sez hello world to sum1!!

ardy89 said:
well very hard to me lol but i dont have nout to do wiv software thats wot my brother does!!! i tek it that code basically sez hello world to sum1!!

yeah all visual basic and C++ first projects are Hello World. its lame but ya know gets you into it.

David Lindon said:
Can't you install to the C drive lol? Good idea though using the mp3 player as external!

no they wipe the C: Drive everytime you reboot the computer. we use a Novell Security client so we have a network drive to hold all of our files, so its a waste.

Ronco Rox said:
no they wipe the C: Drive everytime you reboot the computer. we use a Novell Security client so we have a network drive to hold all of our files, so its a waste.

did u say wipe the c: drive every time u reboot the computer, wudnt that mean re-installing windows??? are they mad lol!!

Back
Top Bottom