User you like from CF

ardy89 said:
Thanks mate, wow you got your moderancy pretty quick, well done, yeh all my posts are generally ok i just like to
sort people's problems out, as quick as i can, i got a job as it technician you see, and when i aint solving problems at me job i'll solve sum1 elses :)
That's OK, you're welcome, you have good attitude, ever thought of becoming a mod?, you have had a long experience of forum behaviour.

yeh i fort bout it, i suppose that wot med me leave, if i remember rightly it was kinda wierd the way people were been made mod, i cant remember if people voted or summat i cant remember, to be fair this was over a year ago!! people seemed to put themselves up for it and it all got out of hand!

hmm forum behaviour, the only that come to mind is amd_zen search for him n u'll see y!! that was a hard time bak then lol!

but yes mod wud b cool,

btw i like brookfield he seems to be a gud guy and lives in a cool place, 1 day i'll bring my motorbike down there, wen i get 1 lol!! i'm from hull myself!

joe pic said:
cool thanks man

you're from LI??? for real? where?

Lake Ronkonkoma, i wouldn't of known that your from LI if it wasn't for BahaWolf because i barely ever look at the location thingy.

ardy89 said:
yeh i fort bout it, i suppose that wot med me leave, if i remember rightly it was kinda wierd the way people were been made mod, i cant remember if people voted or summat i cant remember, to be fair this was over a year ago!! people seemed to put themselves up for it and it all got out of hand!

hmm forum behaviour, the only that come to mind is amd_zen search for him n u'll see y!! that was a hard time bak then lol!

but yes mod wud b cool,

btw i like brookfield he seems to be a gud guy and lives in a cool place, 1 day i'll bring my motorbike down there, wen i get 1 lol!! i'm from hull myself!
Oh wow, you're British, yes, come down, you'd be welcome, we have a lot of bikers come to the island, today in Morrison's car park, I was a biker myself, & I met & chatted to a group of four riders, they had those three-wheelers like Billy Connelly has, you know?

joe pic said:
Neither do I ..

wow, i'm in Wading River, just moved here

pretty cool man, its weird knowing someone online and meanwhile there 10 minutes down the road

yeh billy's trike is ace billy is ace, isle of wight is ace, i'd luv to go both there n the isle of mann! btw aswell as been a it technician i work in morrsions too lol, dont go in the cafe they aint very nice places!!!! wen i geet a motor bike i will definitely tour the country i gotta wait a year or two first!!

cool i'm glad theres a britsh mod on here!

ardy89 said:
yeh billy's trike is ace billy is ace, isle of wight is ace, i'd luv to go both there n the isle of mann! btw aswell as been a it technician i work in morrsions too lol, dont go in the cafe they aint very nice places!!!! wen i geet a motor bike i will definitely tour the country i gotta wait a year or two first!!

cool i'm glad theres a britsh mod on here!
There are three Morrison's on the island, &their restaurants are spotless, do you mean that yours are scruffy, or they are frequented by drug-takers & the like?, luckily this doesn't happen on the island, we have drug takers here, but they don't shoot up in public, the way the country's going, I suspect it won't be long though.

Back
Top Bottom