2 rather new games for price of 1?!

Kage

Golden Master
I just picked up today after Uni F.E.A.R and Need For Speed Most Wanted, both on DVD in Game (Electronic Bouteque for you Americans :p) for £25 together!!! :D

A deal or what?! :D So happy.

I just wish NFS:MW played well :(

Shadows look really cruddy on my Geforce 6800GS, even on Full, and framerates still rather slow at 1280x1024 0xAA.
I'll find a way around that though somehow. I'm sure theres some overclocking room.

F.E.A.R plays wonderfully though in full at 1280x1024 2xAA

Thats an ok deal, but Sierra are literally throwing away copies of F.E.A.R at the moment, massive advertising deals and they giving away free cdkeys etc which is quite odd and electronic downloads - www.joinfear.com, not getting a single player with that tho!

Ah, I'd only play Single Player campeigns anyway. I'm not a multplayer person when it comes to online gaming.

Wow, those two are actually very good games.

You'd think they'd pair cruddy games to try and sell them.

Very nice deal. I would have bought it too.

Yeah, it used to be Electronic Boutque, but Game bought them over here, but kept the name in other places...no idea why.
Whats stupid is, shops that used to be Electronics Boutique have now turned into Game, so if you go into town or to shopping centres, theres sometimes 2 Game shops selling exactly the same thing.

EDIT:

Since Need For Speed isn't running that well, I found this, which may help other users too:

http://www.tweakguides.com/NFSMW_1.html :)

I for one hate the look of the game, with Visual Treatment on High, but this doesn't affect performance really.

Back
Top Bottom