Gallery:Your start menu?

startmenuxr9.jpg

john123 said:

FS X DEMO!!!! I HAVE TO GET!!!!

this thread is kind of dumb...i'll post my pic tomorrow.

i can't d/l the demo..."We're sorry, but there is no Microsoft.com Web page that matches your entry. It is possible you typed the address incorrectly, or the page may no longer exist. You may wish to try another entry or choose from the links below, which we hope will help you find what you're looking for."
i really want it...
but as for my start menu, there isn't a whole lot. i categorize all my stuff cause i have TONS of stuff.

thomas49th said:
Off and on, I hate programs that mess around with startup registry, without informing user - ie real player, quicktime. My pc takes a while to load windows (when you get the blue progress bar inside rounded rectangle at startup). But i have quite a good CPU (3.4ghz with ht) with 2gb ram (DDR - not sure of speed). Some times I tidy up my machine (ive got 200+ ie favourites to sort). But (often when im programming) I want to do stuff fast, so i just dump a file in some folder, forget where it is and never bother to sort it. When I first load windows and click start menu, it can take 4/5 seconds, mind you im loading lots of services at startup. Do you know any ways to make a pc load super fast? Does the start menu add alot of processing time onto startup.

You can go into Start, run, msconfig, then click startup and disable what you don't want starting up.

Back
Top Bottom